At Scotia Healthcare Solutions Limited, a safe and healthy work environment should always come as standard. Whilst corona virus is still a relatively new illness, with daily developments, there are still steps employees and employers can take to help prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19.
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze and put used tissues in the bin immediately
· Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
· Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
· Think about whether you need to travel to meet people - can you use a Google Meet session /zoom calls or any other form of video calling
· Do not visit family or friends if possible
Government Guidelines are changing regularly, it is important everyone remains vigilant and informed at all times.